Welcome to YI GE CONSULTING (SHANGHAI) LTD.中文 / English

One-stop Service Platform

for Foreign Invested Enterprises

+86 21 5899 9569

Visa Service

You are here:Home > Other Tailor-made Services

1. China travel Visa (L Visa) is issued to those who intend to go to China as a tourist. Normally, for the tourist proposal, Chinese government will give you 30 days stay. If you enter China with tourist L visa, we can help you extend it once in Shanghai, for a maximum of an extra 30 days.

2. China Work Visa (Z visa or residence permit now) is issued to a foreigner who comes to China for a post or employment, commercial performance or academic exchanges.

If you have planned to send your people to work here, then you may need to apply for Work Visa for him or her; or if you need to visit here for a short term commercial purpose, L visa may suit you.


Apply online

Name: *
phone: *

After the order is submitted, we will contact you as soon as possible!


Service Process

5 Steps to Get it Finished

Hotline:13482295353 Contact Us